In a constantly changing financial environment.
I enjoy helping businesses take root and grow.
You’re starting a new business or taking an existing business to the next level, leveraging your core competencies and areas of expertise, but are stumped when it comes to the administrative, human resources, regulatory and financial aspects of the business? I can help you set up or further develop your company, proactively removing any operational barriers to the success of your business.
Each business is unique.
So is their challenge.
A tree needs deep roots to grow high
I love being proactive by introducing business metrics and developing new strategies slowly but surely in order to break down potential regulatory barriers to a confortable fresh start.
A comprehensive approach to business
To ensure long-term sustainability, an independent consultant can aid an External Asset Management (EAM) react, adapt and thrive in a fast-changing and highly competitive market.
I listen attentively to your needs and offer customized services:
- Assess the feasibility and the impact of a project
- Evaluate the organizational chart, roles and responsibilities
- Review the drawn-up rules and procedures
- Assess the different control functions
- Estimate deviations to determine if corrective action is required
- Propose creative and economical solutions enabling optimal use of your resources
- Prepare your company for future rules and regulations
- Accompany your company to submit an application for a license
Playing your cards right is more important than having a strong hand
Originally from Istanbul, Shelly Vionnet is a Swiss professional who has been living in Geneva for the past 30 years. She speaks fluent French, English and Turkish. Her roots at the crossroads of Europe and Asia enabled Shelly to successfully perform in complex multicultural organizations. She’s held management positions in strategy development, market development and risk management. She now shares her experience and knowledge with External Asset Managers, entrepreneurs and business managers to enable them to fulfil their objectives.
Shelly’s personal and professional motto is that “there are no problems, only solutions by remaining proactive, open and positive”.
She sees her clients as partners, for her success is strongly connected to theirs. These companies have leveraged her skills and creative solutions to successfully enter the marketplace or expand their business. Visible and sustainable results have earned her the trust of her business partners.
“Everything started as nothing”Ben Weissenstein
- Outsourced compliance officer
- Outsourced risk management
- Transition management
- Business consulting
- Start-up support
- Project management
YOUR ADDED VALUE
- provide continuous operational control
- ensure all required documents and procedures are in place
- simplify the audit process
- mitigate regulatory and/or client related risks
- proactively fix budget imbalances
- find creative and economical solutions suitable to your company
- grow resources through outsourcing
- avoid start-up pitfalls and time wasters