A tree needs deep roots to grow high
I enjoy helping businesses take root and grow
Each business is unique
So is the challenge
I love creating harmony by integrating differences, breaking barriers to transform ideas into reality
Everything’s possible when you have a vision
A human touch
in the business world
To ensure its long-term sustainability, an independent consultant can aid a business react, adapt and thrive in a highly competitive market.
I listen attentively to your needs and offer customised services:
- inspiring and proposing creative and economical solutions necessary to the success of SMEs
- enabling optimal use of your resources
- contributing to predictable, visible and sustainable results
- bringing added value to your team and projects.
Playing your cards right is more important than having a strong hand
Originally from Istanbul, Shelly Vionnet is a Swiss professional who has been living in Geneva for the past 30 years. She speaks fluent French, English and Turkish. Her roots at the crossroad of Europe and Asia enabled Shelly to successfully perform in complex multicultural organizations. She’s held management positions in strategy development, sales, marketing and operations. She now shares her experience and knowledge with entrepreneurs and business managers to enable them to fulfill their objectives.
Shelly’s personal and professional motto is that “there are no problems, only solutions by remaining open and positive”.
She sees her clients as partners, for her success is strongly connected to theirs. These SMEs have leveraged her skills and creative solutions to successfully enter the marketplace, manage a crisis, or expand their product line or business. Visible and sustainable results have earned her the trust of her business partners.
“Everything started as nothing”Ben Weissenstein
- Transition management
- Business consulting
- Start-up support
- Compliance Officer
- Project management
- Business, product or sector development
- Crisis evaluation and resolution in different sectors, including finance
YOUR ADDED VALUE
- avoid start-up pitfalls and time wasters
- achieve lasting results
- ensure continuous operational control
- establish result-based practices
- manage risks
- overcome crises
- grow resources with outsourcing